“Never before has there been such a massive wave of women taking ownership of the household finances using real estate.”THE HUFFINGTON POST
ABOUT WOMEN’S NIGHT OUT
At this free educational event you can learn firsthand how to get involved and start taking charge of your financial future. We know you have questions, and we are confident that our answers will leave you excited and optimistic about the opportunities ahead.
Women’s Night Out and acclaimed speaker Paula Fellingham (founder of the Women’s Informational Network) come together to bring you an evening of entertainment and empowerment where you can learn the keys to real estate investing, whether you are a seasoned investor or just starting on your own. And don’t forget, it’s all on us! What you will experience here is a night with women just like you, who are all seeking liberation from financial stress and unnecessary worry. Join with us and find the answers you have been searching for.
“Has your life been lacking in satisfaction?”
“Do you find yourself worrying about your family’s financial future?”
“Are you wanting to get involved in real estate but don’t know where to start?”
We are here to empower you and start you on your path to peace and solutions.
HERE YOU WILL LEARN
- How to gain access to pre-approved funding for you to begin your future in real estate, no matter your credit.
- How to generate monthly cash-flow by buying properties through tax auctions and either flipping or holding.
- How to bypass risks and pitfalls common to first-time investors.
- How you can build real estate wealth using retirement funds.
- How to build up income properties quickly for a higher return.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Pre-Approved Funding: Is there money to do deals? Find out how to get up to $75,000 in pre-approved real estate funding regardless of credit score.
- Monthly Cash-Flow: How do I get a hold of pre-auction and tax deed auction properties and turn them into cash or hold them for long-term monthly income?
- Reduced Risk: Is it possible to avoid the common road blocks and avoid the risks most real estate investors eventually face?
- Self-Direct IRA/401K: Do you understand how to use your current retirement funds to build wealth in real estate?
- Flip for High Return: How can I find income properties I can flip overnight?
It’s time to bring your financial future into the present and take advantage of this FREE event that has been developed to help you see what more can be done in your personal world of finance. At Women’s Night Out, you can expect an eye-opening evening filled with information that will give you the tools you need to get started.
See how it is that you can profit from real estate in ways that few are being taught. But hurry, seating for this exclusive event is limited to the first 100 registrants.
Well this is your chance! We’ve arranged for you and your guest to attend FREE OF CHARGE. We promise this will be an eye opening event and an incredible learning opportunity. This exclusive event is typically limited to the first 100 registrants.
Founder of the Women’s Information Network (The WIN)
Internationally-acclaimed speaker, Dr. Paula Fellingham has given presentations to many delegates at the United Nations, for the World Movement of Mothers in Paris, at the International Conference of the Worldwide Organization for Women, and numerous other conferences across the world. Paula participated in the World Congress on Families in Geneva, and at the World Movement of Mothers International Conference at NATO Headquarters.
In 2007, Paula’s company “Ignite Your Life Seminars” presented events in 32 cities across America.
DISCLAIMER: We provide real estate education and training. We do not sell a business opportunity. We make no earnings or return on investment claims. Additionally, we do not offer any tax, accounting, financial, or legal advice. Marketing services for Property Education, LLC, provided by EvTech Media. Education support and fulfillment services provided by Real Estate Education Group. Prior to undertaking any real estate transaction, you should consult your own accounting, legal and tax advisors evaluate the risks consequences and suitability of that transaction.